Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A LOUSY DAY!! DON'T ASK

FOOTBALL QUOTE OF THE DAY
"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing."
- Bill Shankly

Well yaa, yesterday was quite a lousy day. Had a bad morning before breakfast, only good thing was that i actually had breakfast after a long time. Felt sick as the day went on. As Durvesh says,"Jab hum jyaadaa sochte hain toh vaat lagti hain". So just went home in the evening and slept for half an hour and then watched American Pie (Great way to release Tension what say!!! :)) Hetal made wonderful Pizza's which kept me alive in the evening ......... Thanks yaar!!!
Oh the only thing to say was that we got coolers home. For some funny reason Coolers were reached to us in the morning and not in the evening as we asked. So well there we were me, ram and Rohan pushin the coolers all the way to my place at 11.30 in the night. Finally after lots of misery and noises in the cooler (which Nitin fixed thankfully) I slept at 2.

Well nothing much which i can write about here, so I thought I'll dig into archives and see if there was anything i wrote. This one I wrote in the final semester of engineering. Hope you guys like it. Take care till you read this page next time.



My Highway Trail
I was walking alone down the highway they call life,
Then came my mates along and made it one hell of a ride

You taught me how to walk this one way street,
I learnt new lessons from you guys, everyday I meet

Had some high times, low times, times of fun and times I knelt,
Even here I was awed by the way you people helped and how for me you felt

The Assignments passed around the class,
The tests with our books on our laps

Times to scribble memories on our benches,
Others when we just talked about our past adventures

The jokes we had, our secrets we shared,
Well to say those things I was always scared

Now its time to leave, but its hard for me to let you go,
Yet the tide will come and will take you away from this shore

Now again I shall walk alone with no one on my either side,
Yet you will still be there running on somewhere deep in my mind

And when I look back I see times of pass and fail,
And then I see you guys waving to me as I leave my trail
- Marwin

No comments: